[mythtv-users] Program not showing up in 'Upcoming Recordings' in Mythweb , RECORDID=6 ?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed May 30 21:33:51 UTC 2012

On 05/29/2012 10:32 AM, Jk90090 wrote:
>   On May 28, 2012, at 5:36 PM, "Michael T. Dean" wrote:
>> Hehe, you seem to have found another remnant of the reorganization of the programinfo stringlist that happened just over 2 years ago.  The commit
>>
>> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/25fdd6d1
>>
>> shows that before the refactor, programinfo[21] was recstatus, where recstatus of 6 is "Not Listed", meaning that the program is for a "timeslot" recording rule, but the requested show is not airing in the given timeslot (i.e. does not exist in the program listings).  These entries were removed from Upcoming Recordings in https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/commit/e728aea5 and https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/commit/508103511 as a fix for http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8457 .
>>
>> So, if you change that "program[21]" to "program[18]", all should work (and since MythWeb isn't compiled, you can just edit the file directly).  Feel free to make a ticket, and I'll get it committed and pushed for you.
>>
>> Thanks for tracking down that straggler...  :)
> Awesome, thanks Mike.  I will file a ticket today.

I didn't see a ticket, but actually got to fixing it, today, anyway, so
it can make it into 0.25.1.

Note, also, that I found out that another reorder happened since the one
I mentioned above, so in 0.25-fixes and above, the proper index is 20
and in 0.24-fixes it's 18.  I've backported the change to both affected
fixes branches, so you'll pick up the proper order next time you pull an
updated package.

Thanks, again.

Mike