[mythtv-users] What is being worked on for 0.26?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu May 31 13:28:53 UTC 2012

On 2012-05-29, at 7:59 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> The torc iPad app allows you to have a combined view. Which I first thought: great, this is how it should be done... After using it for a little while I found that I treat the content differently. My recordings are ephemeral, I know 100% that I will not keep them. If there's a recording I like, I will source a video from a DVD. And for TV series, they are shows here so late that I would have sourced them from the US well in advance.
> It is also much easier for me to find content in split recordings/videos.

+1 to that. Conspicuously absent here is the sponsor of this merging notion. Could you speak up and say what would be gained and why a union query would suffice etc.

It would be a shame to repeat the UI business where good features got tossed, so-so ones were promoted, and there were bad vibes all around.

- George