[mythtv-users] Still no SchedulesDirect

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Thu Nov 1 07:01:25 UTC 2012

On Nov 1, 2012 3:57 AM, "Jimmy Brokaw" <hedgie+mythtv at hedgie.com> wrote:

> I reformatted and rebuilt my MythTv system, which miraculously solved a
multitude of problems. Clearly my previous setup ended up with corruption
somewhere, and now everything works except for a few minute things that I
can work on. The largest issue is that I'm still not getting
SchedulesDirect data.

> I get EIT data just fine; I can easily see the next day or two or data in
the program schedule.

> SchedulesDirect downloads perfectly fine... I can see in the logs that
the downloads are substantial in size and finish just time.

> Mythfilldb runs without error.
>
> Is there something I need to do to associated SD data with channels that
I'm receiving? Where else should I look to find problems? Where is all this
data going if not to my program guide?

> --
>    \\\\\                       hedgie at hedgie.com
>   \\\\\\\__o   Bringing hedgehogs to the common folk since 1994.
>                               http://www.hedgie.com

You'll need to verify the XMLID is set for each of the channels (and that
it coorisponds to the XMLID of the channel listed in Schedules Direct). The
easiest way to do this is to pull up the channel editor (or is it channel
info) in mythweb.