[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging (UK, DVB-T)

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Thu Nov 1 15:32:23 UTC 2012

To be honest, I can't find the option at the moment. I did not make any mods
to the wrapper script, it would have probably been through one of the setup
pages (but at the time I did also make some direct changes to the database,
for things such as automatic sleep on a frontend if it hadn't been used for
X hours, a useful but hidden variable).
Looking through the database, there is a value of 3600 seconds for

MaximumCommercialSkip

Other values..

JobQueueCommFlagCommand

AggressiveCommDetect

AutoCommercialFlag

AutoCommflagWhileRecording
(although it does work, but I rarely use catch-up, so it isn't worth the
cycles for me)

AutoTranscodeBeforeAutoCommflag

CommercialSkipMethod

CommSkipAllBlanks

Hope it helps, not having adverts is very good.
Gareth