[mythtv-users] Lossless cut error - last video segment not included in resulting video file

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:04:42 UTC 2012

I will test and see if it occurs on more than just FXHD.

Do you have any sense in what's happening with the mkvmerge that might
cause it to not include the last segment?

Are the individual segments kept in /tmp ? If they are then I can check
things like media info and see if there's anything different about the last
piece.

Also, since this is all MPEG2, then I could potentially just cat all the
individual sub-parts back together to at least get a file that's been cut
and includes the segments... ?