[mythtv-users] Do not turn off TV when exiting MythTV (no CEC)

Charlot Tardif charlot at mailcan.com
Thu Nov 1 17:58:25 UTC 2012

Hi!

Just for your information in case anybody else asks in the future.

I did not find a clean solution, but I do have a workaround.

I have put this line in the event handlers in mythtv-setup (when the
frontend or backend disconnects)
echo on 0 | cec-client -s

So now, the TV switches off but back on immediately after.

Have a great day!