[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Thu Nov 1 21:17:51 UTC 2012

Update a new Lossless Cut v0.1.6 bug fix release is available:

Alpha test status update (Thu, 01 Nov 2012 13:44 EST):
I learned a lesson to never use the words "has not mucked things up"
when releasing software;) Well I did and therefore there is a new
release available:

  * v0.1.6 Bug Fixes:
      o For new installs the creation of the
        "~/.mythtv/lossless_cut.cfg" file caused an abort
      o The source package did not include the new files added in the
        v0.1.5 release as a result installing from source failed
      o If the "-f" file path started with a tilde character the path
        was not being expanded with the user's home directory

Please update your release as soon as possible to avoid this issues
described above.

Thanks

Doug