[mythtv-users] Lossless cut error - last video segment not included in resulting video file

HP-mini blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Nov 1 21:43:20 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-11-01 at 15:15 -0500, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> If the question is directed at me, then yes, probably. However these
> are HD quality files, so we're talking multi-gigabyte if you're
> talking about the original pre-cut source.

Yes they are huge..
You could cut a problem part of the file with "dd"..

MegaUpload plans to get back up soon..

You could run a ffprobe cmd redirected into textfile & post that
somewhere..
ffprobe -show_frames  input.mpg | grep 'pkt_pts_time=\|pkt_dts_time\|
coded_picture=\|pict_type=' > dumpfile.txt

That text file should compress very well..

I can PM you a cutting script link. (don't want to muddy the waters
around lossless_cut)

Brett