[mythtv-users] Still no SchedulesDirect

Evan Montgomery-Recht montge at mianetworks.net
Thu Nov 1 23:23:23 UTC 2012

Jimmy,

What ended up working for me (after spending maybe a hour, and 2 rebuilds,
over the course of a couple days), was that I removed channels that we're
part of my package (PPV, etc.).  Once I did that I was able to download.
So apparently there's a limitation somewhere that prevents large lineups.

thanks,

evan