[mythtv-users] Suspend to RAM

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 00:22:36 UTC 2012

Hello, I think that I got it! I can suspend with this command:

sudo pm-suspend

Then if I push the power button on the remote it wake up, that great!

But I have an other problem, before I suspend the machine I use to switch
of the TV with a irsend command. But when I return from suspend mode the TV
is off.

I don't know how to manage this, do I need a special script to run before
return from suspend? how could I check if the TV is off?

Thanks for your great help, kind regards.

--
Josu Lazkano