[mythtv-users] Missing Series & Episode numbers

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:13:23 UTC 2012

Something I just noticed on my 0.26 setup.

I have a load of TV series set to record. I remember that on my old 0.24 installation, I'd get information (in mythweb 'Upcoming Recordings') on which series and episode each show was. This has disappeared in my 0.26 installation. There's also no information in the metadata for several TV show recordings. I wonder if these two facts are related.

I have one video source confugured to use the tv_grab_uk_rt grabber. This is providing the listings for these channels I'm recording from and so I have disabled the use of EIT data on these channels (by unchecking the box in mythweb). However the source is set up to 'use EIT data' because I have a bunch of other channels for which no xmltv data is available. I'm wondering where myth gets its episode and series info from and could my use of both xmltv and EIT in this source be causing a problem? I can't remember how I had it set up in 0.24.

Thanks,

Mark