[mythtv-users] Lossless-cut Not Ubuntu

Stile stile93 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 10:46:41 UTC 2012

These recordings are recorded by mythtv using this version. This is a
new setup. There have been no upgrades.

The database does have the type 32 records in it. They have a value of
30000. Mediainfo also reports the FPS as 30.000. These are 1080i
recordings.

The start time in the database is in UTC time. The time in the
recording name is also in UTC. The file system time stamp, for the
file mentioned earlier, is 17:35. The recording length is 2:19 which
fits with the end of the recording.

A recording that just finished at 6:00 this morning is tagged at 7:50.
It started at 3:40 EDT (UTC-4).

I am downloading the .26-fixes source now. I will update to that
before I go any further.