[mythtv-users] Lossless-cut Not Ubuntu

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Sat Nov 3 14:08:48 UTC 2012

Stile,
     I have been in conversation with the MythTV developer who created
the python bindings and he has shown me how I can avoidusing most/all of
the SQL calls. This means I will not need to mess with the start time
data conversion which was obviously not working in all cases.

     I am currently making the changes and would appreciate it if you
could test the new code which I will sendyouvia email. It will take a
while before I finish coding and testing, about a day or so. I will get
back to you by email.

Thanks for verifying the issue.

Doug