[mythtv-users] Semi-OT: Need better e-mail reader for this list on iPhone - Help?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 21:46:15 UTC 2012

Just switched cell service to my first iPhone and ran into problems reading
this list.

Default mail reader doesn't thread.

Gmail reader doesn't appear to support multiple Gmail accounts and haven't
found a way to switch from the one it connected to automatically to this
one that I use for mailing list traffic.

Sparrow (reportedly) can thread, but won't do landscape and subject lines
are overwhelmed by author and preview lines making it useless for reading
this list.

Any suggestions on how to switch the Gmail reader to the separate Gmail
account I use for this list (and others) or for a suitable reader to
install on my iPhone?

Craig.