[mythtv-users] Semi-OT: Need better e-mail reader for this list on iPhone - Help?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 22:21:02 UTC 2012

On Nov 3, 2012 5:47 PM, "Craig Huff" <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just switched cell service to my first iPhone and ran into problems
reading this list.

> Default mail reader doesn't thread.
>
> Gmail reader doesn't appear to support multiple Gmail accounts and
haven't found a way to switch from the one it connected to automatically to
this one that I use for mailing list traffic.

> Sparrow (reportedly) can thread, but won't do landscape and subject lines
are overwhelmed by author and preview lines making it useless for reading
this list.

> Any suggestions on how to switch the Gmail reader to the separate Gmail
account I use for this list (and others) or for a suitable reader to
install on my iPhone?

> Craig.

Does google make a gmail app for Ios? That's what I use on my Android
phone. Alternatively, you can add any webpage to the home screen as an
"app" of sorts, perhaps you could add gmail.com?