[mythtv-users] Suddenly no scheduled recordings although exist in database

Harald Gustafsson hgu1972 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 19:30:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

Something strange happened. Suddenly yesterday the MythTV guide and
the scheduler can't see any programs to record (the blackout came
around 05.00, like it was the end of previous days program). I use
XMLTV to get my data. When I look with mysql I can see that the
programs exist in the database. The recording rules are still there.
When I try setting up a new recording rule with find program it finds
the programs to record, although it makes no difference creating the
rules since the scheduler don't find them anyway. I had not done any
changes to the system for some time, after this happened I upgraded
from my couple of month old 0.25.x-fixes to 0.25.2-fixes, but still no
luck. I have repaired the mysql database. I have restarted the
machine.

The only strange thing in the log is that the rescheduler request id
is -1 instead of 0:
Nov  3 04:45:04 hgu mythbackend[5063]: I Scheduler scheduler.cpp:2033
(HandleReschedule) Reschedule requested for id 0.
(no reschedule between these two events, they usually happens a lot
since I have 200+ rules and 6 tuners) ...
Nov  3 20:08:54 hgu mythbackend[5063]: I Scheduler scheduler.cpp:2033
(HandleReschedule) Reschedule requested for id -1.

Anyone know how to fix this?

/Harald