[mythtv-users] Suddenly no scheduled recordings although exist in database

Harald Gustafsson hgu1972 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:55:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 11/04/2012 02:30 PM, Harald Gustafsson wrote:
>> The only strange thing in the log is that the rescheduler request id
>> is -1 instead of 0:
>
> That's normal.

Thanks, good to know then I don't need to investigate that.

> Generally, no recordings scheduled means that you have no usable capture
> cards--check capture card, video source, and input connections configuration
> (as well as the hardware/drivers for the cards, etc.)

I have checked this without finding anything strange. Why would the
above prevent the guide to display the programs (it still displays the
programs before the black out time point)? As noted the programs are
found thru some of the menus (not found: guide, scheduled; found: find
programs, etc) and is present in the database.

I have deleted all the programs and run mythfilldatabase but still the
same problem.

/Harald