[mythtv-users] Fanart

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:24:45 UTC 2012

Steppe uses it.

Make sure your inetref's are correct in your recording rules.  I also find
that if a tv show and movie share the same name (i.e. Parenthood movie vs.
Parenthood tv show), you have to set a minimum season and episode for the
correct fanart/coverart/banners/etc. to download.

My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>