[mythtv-users] Wakeup time ignoring scheduled programmes and always using daily wakeup start? (Mythwelcome/Automatic Shutdown/Wakeup)

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:50:56 UTC 2012

I am using Mythbuntu 12.04 with MythTV fixes v0.26-0.28-ge3087dd.

I have setup MythWelcome and the MythBackend according to the
instructions in the MythWelcome README file.

In my Command To Set Wakeup Time script I write the output of the RTC
alarms to file so I can check the input parameters and what is being
set.

This all appears to be working fine but the time being set is always
the first daily wakeup time as configured in MythWelcome regardless on
whether there are any scheduled programmes to record in the meantime.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks