[mythtv-users] Schedules direct lineup

Srinivas Gowrisanker sgowrisanker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:35:07 UTC 2012

Hello,

This has been really frustrating for the past few months and I am not sure
how to proceed.....I am not seeing any SD lineup showing up on my mythtv
setup on Ubuntu12.04. The HDhomerun hardware is seen and I am able to setup
the capture cards. Under video sources I do not get any lineups with
schedules direct (internal). I have recreated SD lineup. I only have 2
(cable and cable digital). I have also disabled a lot of channels to see if
I get a lineup for troubleshooting purposes and still do not get any
lineups. I am guesing the mythfilldatase would be of no help when there are
no lineups to retrieve?

I am really frustrated and any help/direction would be appreciated to get
this working.

Thanks
Regards
Jimmy