[mythtv-users] Lossless-cut Not Ubuntu

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:27:09 UTC 2012

On 3 Nov 2012 14:13, "Stile" <stile93 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Doug Vaughan <r.d.vaughan at rogers.com>
wrote:
> > Stile,
> >     I have been in conversation with the MythTV developer who created
the
> > python bindings and he has shown me how I can avoidusing most/all of
the SQL
> > calls. This means I will not need to mess with the start time data
> > conversion which was obviously not working in all cases.
> >
> >     I am currently making the changes and would appreciate it if you
could
> > test the new code which I will sendyouvia email. It will take a while
before
> > I finish coding and testing, about a day or so. I will get back to you
by
> > email.
> >
> > Thanks for verifying the issue.
> >

> > Doug
> >
> You are welcome.  I will be more than happy to test your changes.

Just another data point that may or may not be relevant. I've started
seeing the no recorded markup error when try to run lossless cut. It seems
to be happening to me most of the time. What is different here is that I
have already used it on about 30 episodes of the same show without a
problem. This is on 0.26 fixes (mythbuntu) which I have been updating
though I can't recall if there was a change in success rate was around an
update. Also I have upgraded the script through your repo.

Stephen