[mythtv-users] Duplicate program ID - UK radio times data

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:03:00 UTC 2012

On 5 November 2012 18:55, nospam312 <nospam312 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> In the meantime, I have put a fixup in place for recent XMLTV/uk_rt
>> users to automatically rename the results show to "The X Factor:
>> Results" whenever the grabber sees a programme with title "The X
>> Factor" and subtitle "The X Factor Results".
>
> Nick do you think the same needs to be done for "The Xtra Factor" /
> "The Xtra Factor: Results" (follows each main show on ITV2)?

Done. Title renamed to "The Xtra Factor: Results" where possible for
future showings.

Note that the listings do not carry episode numbers for the Xtra
Factor, so that duplicate prog ID issue that started this thread is
unlikely to happen with this show.

> This has been rather erratic over the past few weeks in the guide data
> and would be great to keep consistency with the main show.

Please direct any issues with this update or any more listings queries
to the xmltv-users list.

Cheers,
Nick