[mythtv-users] MythTV does not handle daylight savings properly

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:29:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:
> From Newfoundland to British Columbia, we've got 5 time zones and, by God,
> we're gonna keep'm!!  ;)

You *could* keep them.  Just write about them in the history books, and
go to the museum to look at them when you feel nostalgic (just like when
you talk about walking uphill through the blinding snow both ways to walk
10 miles to school;  "In my day, we had *FIVE* timezones...").

I have this suspicion that Mike and I are outliers on this issue.

Gary