[mythtv-users] 0.25.3: 0-Byte recordings, how to fix?

cvb at kruemel.org cvb at kruemel.org
Thu Nov 8 10:20:54 UTC 2012

Hi Martin:

>> 0-Byte-recordings.
> Don't know if this is relevant, or just for my tuner card.  I used to
> get this a lot on my dual tuner, when EIT was enabled on both tuners,
> used to lock it up.

I just tried to verify that in my configuration. I have configured one
input device with up to 2 simultaneous recordings for the TT-3200. Is
that correct? And if so, how can I tell mythtv to use only one of the
tuners for EIT? I couldn't find an option for this.

>  Not familiar with your setup, so please ignore if this doesn't
> apply!

Oh, I hope it does apply!

Thanks, Chris