[mythtv-users] Cannot watch migrated recordings from UPnP Client

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 19:53:29 UTC 2012

Hello,

I switched my backend+frontend to a newer machine and independently set up
the new backend.

I copied the recordings from the old machine to the new machine and updated
the database as per..

http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/tips/migrate-recordings.html

I got one error message from mysql saying...

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 44: Duplicate entry 'WWJ-HD-2012-11-12
20:00:00-How I Met Your Mother' for key 'PRIMARY'

Not sure what caused it.

Two issues with these recordings:

1) I can watch the recordings in the frontend but I cannot see them over
UpNP. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that there is a delay before the
new recordings are presented to the UPnP clients that can be changed. I am
not sure if this is the problem here.

2) The thumbnails for the recordings do not show up in mythweb whereas the
freshly recorded programs have the thumbnails. I had the *.png files copied
over as well.  They show up in the local frontend fine.

Also, how do I change the backend log level from mythweb or
mythbackend-setup GUI. I see from mythweb it is set to zero. But i don't
remember what the setting for seeing the log from 'mythweb'.

Thanks