[mythtv-users] Migrating from UK EIT to XMLTV guide ?

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 07:57:22 UTC 2012

FWIW, I find I get duplicate recordings anyway - and I've only used
XMLTV RT feed. I'm sure broadcasters are repeating programs with
different data. As Mike says, as long as you have enough resources,
it doesn't take log to zap them afterwards - or you can keep an eye
on upcoming recordings and zap them there.
At least CSI* are including series/episode numbers, and 5 seem to
have a habit of repeating multiple series interleaved - a lot of
series still don't seem to.

--
Simon Hobson