[mythtv-users] LiveTV Can't Rewind Back To Previous Programs

wn htr2011 wnhtr2011 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:41:42 UTC 2012

After upgrading from 0.24 to 0.26.0-fixes, I have noticed (in LiveTV) that
 I cannot rewind before the beginning of the current program.  When I try
 to rewind, it stops and won't go back to the previous program(s) that I
 was watching.  In addition, when trying to rewind past the start of the
 current program, I see the same jittery playback as reported in ticket
 11159.  The only way to recover from jittery playback is to exit and go
 back to LiveTV.

 To reproduce this, just go into LiveTV and start watching TV.  Once the
 current program ends, and a new program has started, try to rewind back to
 the 1st program.  You will see that you cannot, and the video will start
 jittering like crazy.

 This is a bad problem for me because I watch a lot of sporting events
 (football/baseball) that go past the scheduled program end time, and I
 want to rewind to see previous plays.