[mythtv-users] Duplicate Tuners showing up in Preferred Input

Lee Maisel maisel at lobo.net
Thu Nov 15 01:48:45 UTC 2012

Another weird thing, possibly unrelated to my some recordings being
dumped into "Live TV", is when in MythWeb and looking at a programmed
recording, under the "advanced options" there is a dropdown for
"Preferred Input" I see one duplicate of each tuner I have!

So, I have 3 HD HomeRun units, each with 2 tuners, giving me a total of
6.   When setting things up, I named each tuner (Tuner1, Tuner2, etc
etc) BUT in the dropdown I see:

Tuner1
Tuner1
Tuner2
Tuner2
Tuner3
Tuner3
Tuner4
Tuner4
Tuner5
Tuner5
Tuner6
Tuner6

Is this going to cause a problem?  is it a known bug?  what can I do to
fix it?

Thanks!

Lee