[mythtv-users] Some of my recordings have cutlists that I didn't generate

John reidjr at lineone.net
Fri Nov 16 12:16:19 UTC 2012

On 16/11/12 05:12, Ian Evans wrote:
> Mentioned this in a lossless_cut thread but tonight I noticed that a
> few of my recordings (2 out of 5) had cutlists. Looked back and my
> wife's recordings of Dr. Oz for the last few days had cutlists too.
>
> The strange thing: neither of us made the cutlists. The missus doesn't
> even know how to do them yet.
>
> The only post-processing we do is commercial flagging and
> lossless_cut's keyframe adjust.
>
> Has anyone else had ghosts making cutlists for them in the last few
> days? Is there a specific log I can look at to see how the heck this
> is happening.

Beta test status update (Fri, 09 Nov 2012 11:46):
v0.1.8 Added small feature:

  * KeyFrame Adjust
    <http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Lossless_Cut#Keyframe_Adjustment_of_Cut_and_Skip_Lists>
    now automatically generates a cut list when it is empty and there is
    a skip list. Saves the manually effort of loading the skip list
    through the MythTV edit UI.

:-)