[mythtv-users] Mytharchive Import Meta Info

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Nov 17 16:54:18 UTC 2012

On 17/11/12 16:13, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
> I was disappointed to find that although archive create saves all the
> metainformation on each recording, the import only restores a small
> subset not including the Program Id, guest stars, etc..
>
> Is there some other import script that would restore all the
> metainformation?
>
> Also is there some way to batch imports. I have 100 to do and one at a
> time is painful.

The meta info problem is probably related to

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10871

which is in limbo without, as far as I know, an active MythArchive
maintainer;   I believe the definition of recordedmarkup is using an
obsolete set of fields and although that may not be directly related it
probably leads to other problems.  Don't know about batch operations,
though - and I still don't know where the 'create archive' log has gone.

John P