[mythtv-users] [OT] fuse filesystem that combines a number of directories into one

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 05:33:47 UTC 2012

Sorry about the OT nature of this, but I think I first heard about the
program I am thinking of on this list (or maybe not, it's old age....)

A while ago someone posted about a fuse based filesystem that would combine
a number of directories into one big filesystem. So you would mount (eg)
/mnt/videos1 and /mnt/videos2 into one directory /mnt/allvideos. It was
rather clever in the way it allocated resources when you moved a file to
/mnt/allvideos.

My problem is I tested it out and it seemed to work well, but now I have
forgotten what it was called and can't use it again!

It was something less complex than unionfs, any tips or pointers gratefully
accepted.

Nick.