[mythtv-users] What major features are planned for 0.27?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Nov 19 17:13:32 UTC 2012

On 11/18/2012 12:52 PM, nospam312 wrote:
> Does anyone know what we can look forward to major feature wise in 0.27?
>
> Is tagging / basic multiple user support on the list?

Yes.  Just like they were on the list for 0.22 and 0.23 and 0.24 and ...  ;)

(I.e. we have a lot of ideas, and they'll get done when we get time to
do them.  Sorry I can't be more specific, but I really have no idea
which of my TODO I'll be able to get done before 0.27 and would guess
the same applies to most other devs.  So, the best way to know what
might be available in 0.27 is to watch for commits toward some feature.)

Mike