[mythtv-users] Time for a new frontend

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Wed Nov 21 14:04:52 UTC 2012

If your going Mac Mini, then your not going to have a discrete GPU.  These
days, even the cheapest new processors are adequate to play just about
everything in software... why not eliminate the discrete GPU altogether,
there are tons of silent cpu coolers.  Once you make that jump it opens a
world of mini-itx builds that will rival the Mac Mini for noise, if not for
size.