[mythtv-users] mythtv 0.26 - cannot play live TV on PVR250

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Nov 22 13:50:48 UTC 2012

Rob Verduijn wrote:
> I deleted my tuners.
> Added them again

I did this the first thing after noting I couldn't do livetv.  Also, I
moved from Mandriva 2010.2 to Ubuntu 12.04 on the backend.  But, I
stayed with .25 for a week after I moved to Ubuntu, just to eliminate
doing to major upgrades at the same time.

And just to restate, recordings are fine on the PVR-500 and .26

Livetv under Ubuntu 12.04LTS and .25 worked.

I'm currently running kernel: (GNU/Linux 3.2.0-29-generic x86_64)

I'll be rolling my own today to see if that makes any difference. I'm
also running .26 compiled from Git

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: