[mythtv-users] mythtv-common-0.26.0-1.fc17.x86_64 giving errors in abrt daemon on startup

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 19:26:46 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Jerry <mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just installed 0.26.0 from RPMFusion on Fedora 17 last night and I'm
> getting problems with mythtv-common-0.26.0-1.fc17.x86_64 in abrt (the error
> reporting daemon in Fedora).  I'm not sure what to do next to give you any
> more information than that.

Short answer for the moment... I'm not sure what's going on. I had a couple
of beta testers but none reported issues like this. I haven't upgraded yet
because my FE/BE machine is still on Fedora 14 which has too old of an x264
build for 0.26. My plan over the Thanksgiving holiday was to convert over
to CentOS 6.3 but I haven't had time yet. Hopefully others on the list will
have some ideas.

Thanks,
Richard