[mythtv-users] Diminishing "please wait" in Arclight

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:18:23 UTC 2012

Mythtv 0.25 thru mythbuntu repos with Arclight.

Each time a recording is started, the box saying "Please wait" is smaller
than the last time. It's like it is fading off into the distance over time.
Reminds me of a kind of a "Diskworld" effect (perhaps because I am
rereading some Pratchett LOL). Sometimes it seems to reset back to normal
size, but I am not sure if this is after a reboot|restart of the frontend
or just random. (This box is mainly watched by other members of the
household).

Doesn't really concern me, but been meaning to post about it for a while.