[mythtv-users] Powerline ethernet

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 12:47:44 UTC 2012

Gary Buhrmaster wrote:

>and while this is the "me" generation, the FCC takes a slightly
>different view of shared responsibility.  Steve is correct.  Listen to
>Steve.

We could do with the FCC coming over here and reminding our OfCom
(part of which was the old Radiocommunications Agency) what they are
*supposed* to be doing. As far as I can see, OfCom are putting a lot
more effort into finding reasons why they aren't responsible/can't do
anything than they are in actually doing anything.

http://www.rsgb.org/plt/
http://www.ban-plt.co.uk/truth-lies.php

--
Simon Hobson