[mythtv-users] Can't delete from python userjob in 0.26

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Mon Nov 26 13:46:38 UTC 2012

Tim and Bill,
     I wrote a python script called Lossless Cut and it uses thepython
recorded delete method that Tim reported as not working under v0.26. I
also have had users whoreport the same issue that the delete never happens.

I could reproduce the issue in a v0.26 VM test environment but not in my
v0.26 production environment. I even had the dev who supports the python
bindings try that delete method but it worked fine for him. I had
suspect that day light savings may be involved but that idea never came
to anything. I even tested deleting recordings which were made under
v0.25 and those recorded after I upgraded to v0.26 but they all were
deleted as expected.

Unfortunately unless there is a way to reproduce the issue with the
right combination of data, this bug will likely be illusive to resolve.

Just my two cents.

Doug