[mythtv-users] What major features are planned for 0.27?

Stephan Seitz stse+mythtv at fsing.rootsland.net
Mon Nov 26 15:56:31 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:45:38AM -0500, Jerry Rubinow wrote:
>I agree with you as far as the problems (needing to re-hear dialog,
>manual commercial skip), but I find jump back 7 seconds/jump forward 30
>seconds to be infinitely preferable to FF/RW to solve them.  What makes
>jump bad for you to the point where FF/RW is crucial for these problems?

If you use FF/RW you get a visual feedback where you are and can stop. If
you jump XX seconds back or ahead you don’t know where you are.

There are scenes in movies which are boring so I use FF to play faster
while I can still see the scene.

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: stse at fsing.rootsland.net |