[mythtv-users] No program data using SchedulesDirect although mythfilldatabase seems to work

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:22:55 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:11 AM, jim at cincojudds.com <jim at cincojudds.com> wrote:
> I had a similar problem when the channel listing that I selected from scheduledirect didn't match what the over the air capture card was detecting.  I tried the channel editor to make them match.  While that works its a pita so I just changed what channel listing I pulled back..

Did you open a ticket at Schedules Direct? If the Over-the-air is
incorrect for your postal code then that's something that we can try
to get fixed. (Most of the time the OTA problems are due to: the
stations don't cooperate with Tribune, or if you have a "super
antenna", where a line-of-sight contour analysis shows that no one
else in your postal code would be able to get those stations because
they don't have a 300 foot mast in their backyard).

If you did open a ticket then please send me an email with the ticket
number so that we can get to the bottom of it.