[mythtv-users] scheduler not trying hard enough?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Nov 29 12:49:11 UTC 2012

On 12-11-29 07:39 AM, John Pilkington wrote:

> Manually, Upcoming recordings > E > Schedule options > Prefer input X ?

Won't that set that preference for all future recordings of that one
particular show, possibly fouling up future schedulings including this
program?

Having to remember to go "undo" all of the per-show preference settings
that I had to do days or a week in advance would be ugly.

I guess for the tuner preference option I was looking for something more
general that I could set once for all future schedulings.

Thanks though.

b.