[mythtv-users] Recently Watched Recordings

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Thu Nov 29 17:13:52 UTC 2012

I don't believe that this is possible using just the database, the backend
doesn't track when recordings are watched.  You could create a script that
monitors the backend or frontend log file and records the date and time for
every show watched.

Personally, I know my kids will expose themselves to things I don't like...
I know I did when I was a kid... and I choose to let them think that I'm
too stupid to know it.  That way I can make minor course corrections
without them even realizing what I am doing rather than have them resenting
me for taking total control of their lives.

But if they are young kids and you want to prevent them from accidentally
watching something they shouldn't, then the parental controls are good.