[mythtv-users] Digital tv channels and SchedulesDirect

Mike Atkinson kdx7214 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:42:47 UTC 2012

I've tried that, but there isn't a lineup for my area with the digital
channels that way.  It looks like I'm going to have
to figure out how the grabber works and see if I can kludge something
together.    Rather disappointed if it works out that way.
My cable company (Mediacom) has about 10 new lineups that schedules
direct does not cover at all.