[mythtv-users] need help with sudden loss of scheduling data (HDHR & SD)..

Wes Hardaker wjhns176 at hardakers.net
Thu Nov 29 17:25:46 UTC 2012

While away on vacation suddenly my backend stopped having anything in
the schedule at all.  I have 2 HDHR boxes connected for OTA support and
pulling data from schedules direct.  But suddenly, no matter what I do,
I can no longer get any scheduling data.  I've tried removing all
inputs/sources/etc in mythtv-setup and starting from scratch (at least 3
times) without success.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get mythfilldatabase to give
debugging info about what it's actually doing so I can figure out why
either it or the grabber isn't successfully getting data?  The xmltvids
match appropriately, etc, so it should work but I can't figure out
what's going wrong.  -v ALL --loglevel debug don't seem to print
anything helpful.

[Fedora 16, with 0.25...  I should probably update to F17/0.26 but then
I need to deal with self-building a kernel to remove the video
studdering issues present in the newer kernels because of that silly
patch fedora added to the kernels]

--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/