[mythtv-users] HDPVR recordings do not play after latest trunk update

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Fri Nov 30 04:23:58 UTC 2012

I just updated to the latest trunk v0.26-pre-1491-g5df1322 today. After
the update I can not play any new or previous recordings from the HDPVR
I have.  I keep receiving a AV Sync error and often my master backend
stops running when the recording fails. Is there anyone experiencing
this problem or has any idea what I can do to resolve the issue.   If
you are not sure how to help me fix the problem and assistance with
downgrading would also be greatly appreciated.  I am running Fedora 17
on the frontends that are experiencing the problem.