[mythtv-users] Pausing issues

Robert Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:37:57 UTC 2012

@Josu - Are there any type of mysql tweaks that might address this?  Or
maybe load the database into memory?  But why would this impact a
"Currently Recording" show, and not a recorded show, with other shows
recording in the background?  I'm seriously baffled.  I keep coming back to
the whole disk I/O issue, but that doesn't make sense either.

@Jim - I have experienced the problem with 40 minutes in the queue.
There's no difference in performance if I start back at the beginning or
jump to the front.

@Doug - The system is on a gigabit network.  Both devices are connected to
the same switch, each with a 6' patch cable.