[mythtv-users] Is there still a global padding option?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Oct 2 08:24:52 UTC 2012

I had no intention of starting a religious war when I asked this
question.  The problem was that I 'knew' that a Video setting wouldn't
apply to the recorder schedule, and so didn't explore further.

Logical menus, good defaults and foolproof ways of getting back to them
would suit me for cases (such as this) where there won't be a universal
'best' setting.

Cheers,

John P