[mythtv-users] Live TV interfering with scheduled recordings

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Fri Oct 5 05:04:04 UTC 2012

> Interesting this issue has persisted as long as it has with as many
>> people complaining about it as there are.
>>

> and none of them doing anything about it...  (I'm sure you're not trying
> to imply that you're not getting your money's worth from the MythTV
> Customer Service department after all that money you payed for your MythTV
> software license and support agreement. ;)
>
> Mike

Awesome response.  Personally I would take mythtv's "customer support" over
just about any commercial software's support.  At least here, if I have an
issue, I an actually talk to a developer.  Most commercial applications I
use have far more annoying bugs than MythTV... and quite often they go
unaddressed for far longer.  And talking to their support team is an
exercise in patience that usually ends up being a complete waste of time.