[mythtv-users] Quiet cheap frontend for 1080p

chris biddick c.biddickfam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 22:44:22 UTC 2012

As I recall, the issue that had me tied in knots was Audio... Getting the
hdmi audio channel configured correctly.  I think the video portion was
pretty automatic.  Then the upgrade from .24 to .25 broke the audio and I
had to monkey with settings to get it back. once its setup, the zbox is
fantastic.