[mythtv-users] Will mythbuntu 10.04 get 0.26?

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:06:43 UTC 2012

>How did you deal with libvpx not being a new enough version?

>ERROR: libvpx encoder version must be >=0.9.6

>Thanks,

>Thomas Mashos

I suspect the way it works is if you don't have something installed it
assumes you don't want it once again assuming it is something that is
optional it so I don't have any libvpx packages installed. When I run
config it just says no for libvpx. I guess if I really needed it I
could try to install one of the other packages from a newer rev of
ubuntu. You may just want to uninstall libvpx to see if it gets you by
the error. The transition freezes made it 0.26 unusable for me so I
will need to wait.